Women of Woodbine Ministry
The vision of the Women of Woodbine Ministry is to create an environment for women, no matter what their life stage or spiritual background may be, to:
- understand their unique giftedness, identity, and life purpose in Christ;
- be given opportunities to find hope in Christ through various study and LIFE Group option;
- be exposed to events that will broaden their concept of God's character, and encourage spiritual growth;
- provide opportunites to develop friendships among women that will move from introduction>friendship>intimacy (i.e. not superficial relationships);
- provide opportunities for meaningful outreach to the community.
For more information about the Women of Woodbine Ministry, please call or text Caryn Collier at 571-330-7316 or email email@example.com.
Loving Hands Ministry
If you have a passion for encouraging senior women who cannot get out of the house, or visiting people in a local nursing home who never get visitors, then please join us!
The Loving Hands Ministry will continually collect the following items:
- Lotion (sample size)
- Chocolate kiss candies
- Greeting cards (blank inside or "Thinking of you" message)
- Women's socks
- Personal/pocket sized Kleenex
- Square boxes of Kleenex
- Large print word find puzzle booklets
You can drop your items in the Loving Hands Ministry box located in the sanctuary foyer.
It's not good for us to walk alone. We need each other. LIFE Groups provide safe environments that foster meaningful relationships and spiritual formation. And we believe that sustained life change takes place best in the context of intentional relationships. The Friendship Class and The Well are classes that meet on Sunday morning that are specifically for women. You can see the full list of LIFE Groups here. (See Acts 2:42-47, Hebrews 10:24-25)
Connection with others through the week
We believe that we are better together, building relationships and adding value to each other’s lives. We may spend time together on a Sunday morning, but we feel that there’s so much more to be discovered together outside of the walls, during the week. That’s why we offer LIFE Groups. These are small groups that meet in homes, and sometimes coffee shops or other convenient locations.
Women's Bible Study (all ages, all stages)
Leaders: Caryn Collier and Linda Crowder
Time: 9:15 am coffee, 9:30 study
Location: Education Building, 203B
Loving One Another
Having a community of fellow travelers on the journey to pray and care for us makes it easier to deal with the twists, turns, and bumpy parts along the way
Involving Ourselves In Community
We play an important part in each other's lives as we find the joy and comfort from doing life together.
Focusing On God's Word
When we learn with others on the journey, we start to find the real life answers and real hope that the promises of God hold for us.
Engaging The World
We desire to be a missional community that goes in service on behalf of the kingdom of God.